Meeting the Customers requirements is the principal objective of our organisation. Your needs will be fully understood and agreed and Hygienic will undertake the operation to ensure all your requirements are being met in an effective manner by the following means;
- Receipt and understanding of the customer requirements of the service concerned. This will include specified standards, material specifications, requirements for certification etc.
- Can the organisation carry out the work in accordance with the Customers requirements without any additional resources or changes to the normal Organisation operations?
- Are any additional resources required?
- Is there a need for additional investigation or research?
- Is any additional staff training needed?
- What goods, materials or services need to be obtained from outside suppliers? Can these be obtained within the required turnaround?
- Does the work involve any special process not usually carried out by the Organisation?
- Are there any special legal or regulatory requirements? e.g. National standards Health and Safety etc.
Planning will take into account:
- The Customers' delivery or other critical dates especially concerning Theatre cleans etc.
- Any specific product verification or checking requirements.
- Availability of resources both staff and plant and equipment.
- Uniforms / badges to be ordered
Weekly management meetings are held to engage in up to minute details on current contracts to include health & safety issues and to discuss future pending contracts , start dates etc.
The following topics are regularly addressed;
- Site Safety to specialist cleaning teams and public
- Working Standards to be maintained
- Attitude and appearance of specialist cleaners and any sub-contactors engaged
- Management co-operation
- Any non conformances to be addressed and rectified and recorded as necessary
Management, employees and any sub-contractors engaged by Hygienic Cleaning Company (UK) Ltd are committed to ISO 9001:2015 and working to the systems and procedures set out in our documented quality system.
All our staff to include any sub-contractors engaged by Hygienic are trained and very experienced. All training records are held on file and can be produced in hard copy. Details of courses attended are recorded with copies of certificates attached i.e. Cleaning Standards and Specifications, COSHH training, Health & Safety, IPAF, First Aid, Quality Assurance and various others. Our Works Manager & Supervisors have in excess of 15 years experience within this specialist cleaning industry.
The following training is provided;
- Induction courses - are held when first engaged by the company and recorded on training records
- Hygiene Schedule
- COSHH Procedures - Annually and as and when new chemicals are appointed
- Quality System- Full induction training course and refresher courses thereafter annually
- Environmental Awareness Course
- Asbestos Awareness Course
- First Aid course- valid 3 years
- Powered access courses IPAF- held either on site or designated suppliers site and issued with a 5 year license
- Mobile access tower plant - PASMA trained certification valid for 5 years
- Operational training - held for industrial NVD 110 v & 240 v vacuum cleaners and Numatic floor scrubbers - Annually
- Any new training courses which are deemed to be required are booked by and paid for by Hygienic
- Accreditation Certificate